Radley College, the famous boy's boarding school, occupies land on the north-west of the the village. The school was founded in 1847 – as St Peter's College – in Radley Hall, a Georgian style house built for Sir John Stonhouse in the 1720s. The Grade II listed building – the Mansion House – forms the main school building. The Radley Oak (purported to be some 400 years old) is found near the College lake in Radley Park, at the edge of the golf course. The Memorial Arch at Radley College remembers the old boys and staff of Radley College killed in action. The names of Radley villagers who died in the two World Wars are engraved on two plaques on the north wall of the nave of the church.
Sugworth Lane, which leaves Kennington Road north of Radley College, takes you to the adjourning parish of Sunningwell. It runs alongside Radley Large Wood and then out into open countryside before crossing above the busy A34 to meet the 'old' road from Abingdon to Oxford. Bigwood, Pebble Hill and Woodlands Park - three of Radley's four mobile home sites – nestle in the trees between Sugworth Lane and the neighbouring parish of Kennington.